Bushfire Relief Rebate Scheme
Understanding the huge emotional and financial cost of the recent bushfires to communities across Australia, BlueScope is offering a $750* rebate for people who lost their home and who have rebuilt using both framing made from TRUECORE® steel and a roof made from COLORBOND® steel. We appreciate that this is only a small part of the overall building cost, but hope that as many people as possible can put the rebate to good use.
Eligibility for the Rebate Claim
To be eligible for the rebate, homes must have been:
- Destroyed in the November 2019 to February 2020 bushfires
- The applicant's principal place of residence
- Rebuilt using framing made from TRUECORE® steel and a roof made from COLORBOND® steel; and
- Rebuilt in the 2 years from Monday 1st November 2019 to Sunday 31st October 2021 (the rebuild must be completed by Sunday 31st October 2021)
Before proceeding with your application, please answer the following questions to check if you're eligible for the rebate scheme. You will also need to support your application by providing:
- Your most recent council rates document(s)
- Your signed Building Contract showing the materials that were used; and
- An image of the completed build
We appreciate that in the circumstances, some documents may be hard to find. This rebate offer closes on the 31st October 2021, please do come back to the site before the closing date when you have the documentation.
* Rebate awarded as a Prepaid Mastercard®. Valid for eligible residential homes and cannot be claimed for commercial dwellings or sheds. Limited to 1 claim per eligible home/person. For full Terms and Conditions, click here.