Share your flatlay for a chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to display, selection, colour and design consultants and specifiers that work with, including supply, specify or install, COLORBOND® steel products in Australia ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 16 May 2022 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 04 November 2022 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit colorbond.com/flatlay;
- Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- Follow the entry form to upload a photograph of a flatlay design that was created and that features at least one sample of COLORBOND® steel (in the form of a steel or paper sample). The flatlay design can be one that the Eligible Entrant created previously or one they create for the purposes of this promotion, as long as it is the original work of the Eligible Entrant; If the Eligible Entrant did not create the design but is uploading on their behalf- the designers name is required in the prompted field to ensure the correct person is credited for the work if/ when shared.
- Input the requested details including first name, surname, job title, company, phone number and email address;
- Answers the questions on the entry form and upload any additional content (including any images that inspired the flatlay and any build that was inspired by the flatlay); and
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
- Eligible Entrants must:
- have consent from their employer to enter this promotion and accept the prize, if they are selected as a winner;
- Only upload images that they own or have the appropriate licence/permission to upload (e.g. photographs they have taken) in accordance with clause 27, and that can be shared and used by the Promoter as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, including clause 28;
- The Promoter may, in its discretion, publish selected entries, including the image(s) provided by the Eligible Entrant, on its websites, social media platforms and other media, in accordance with clause 28. Publication of an entry is not an indication that an entry has been selected as a winning entry.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Any flatlays that do not include a sample of COLORBOND® steel will be deemed ineligible and invalidated.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of employment and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each flatlay design can only be submitted once; (b) each entry must be substantially unique; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judging will take place at Tower A, Level 7, 201 Coward Street, Mascot NSW 2061 and the winner will be selected by 25 November 2022. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. Winners will be notified by telephone and email and will have their names published on colorbond.com/flatlay from 28 November 2022.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on imagination, cohesion and creative merit of the colour story showcased in their flatlay.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- "Monthly Prize"; Each month, the entry determined by the judges, will win: one (1) Pre-paid Mastercard valued at $1,000.00 (Virtual Visa). The prepaid card is subject to conditions set out at [https://corporateprepaidgiftcards.com.au/terms-conditions/]. The monthly winner can be the same person repeatedly, if their entry meets the criteria set each month. Total of six (6) monthly prizes will be award during the "Promotional Period". Each monthly winner will be determined and notified within 2-weeks of the last day of the month.
The judging criteria for the Monthly Prizes includes:
- The use of COLORBOND® steel within the design
- Whether the design shows connection from the outside to In and is an exterior design
- Whether the design relates to this month's theme
- "Grand Prize": At the close of the competition (04 November 2022), all received entries will be reviewed and an overall winner will be determined by the judges to win:
- one (1) Prepaid Mastercard valued at $3,000.00 (Virtual Visa); and
- one (1) Air BNB Voucher to the value of $5,000.00 (Travel Voucher).
The judging criteria for the Grand Prize includes:
- The use of COLORBOND® steel within the design
- Whether the design shows connection from the outside to In and is an exterior design
- The overall composition
- Cash Prize will be awarded via Virtual Visa card. Winners are responsible for providing a correct email address to receive the virtual Visa cards.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, government issued direction or pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend, substitute or modify a prize.
- If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
- Prizes will be awarded to the consultant or specifier of the winning entry subject to their company's internal policies regarding acceptance of prizes. In the event that a prize needs to be reallocated according to a winner's company's internal policy, the consultant or specifier must notify the Promoter of that transfer (in writing) by 12 December 2022 (10 working days after promotion winner contacted) and must not issue a prize without the Promoter's approval. Approval of the transfer is at the Promoter's sole discretion.
- If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is up to $14,000.00
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to answers, documents and photographs/images ("Content"). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is their original work and they have the right to grant the rights to the Content contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator's/creators' moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if The Block VIP Tour is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize/attendance at the prize event.
- The Promoter is BlueScope Steel Limited (ABN 16 000 011 058) of Level 11, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
1 Colour and design professionals includes; display consultants, selection consultants, colour and design consultant or specifier, Interior Designer, Residential Home Designer, Building Designers.
* Conditions apply, see colorbond.com/flatlay/terms. Entry is only open to display, selection, colour and design consultants and specifiers that work with, including supply, specify or install, COLORBOND® steel products in Australia. Starts: 12.01am AEDT 16/05/21. Ends: 11.59pm AEDT 04/11/22. Promoter: BlueScope Steel Limited (ABN 16 000 011 058) of Level 11, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Entrants must have employer's consent to enter & accept prize & stakeholder's consent to submit project.